Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Long couple of days

I'm whupped. Got up yesterday for a client meeting in Providence, RI. Got up at 4:50 to go running and left early to beat the traffic around the city, but didn't get up early enough. Spent all day calorie and water deprived (lunch was at some awful mexican place...not kidding when I say that Taco Bell would have been better) before getting in a good dinner in downtown Providence and headed home to arrive around 11pm. Skipped running this morning so I basically got up and went to work. Yeah, I'm whupped.

But motivated! I'm up early tomorrow for an hour long run. First run of any length or intensity since this past week, so I'm psyched to stretch out my legs. We leave Saturday for our DE beach vacation and will probably be road running most of the week so I'm going to build in some interval training and hopefully some good sand workouts.

Very psyched for vacation. I'm going to eat, run, sit by the pool, sit by the beach, play guitar, drink frosty cold beer than go to sleep, get up repeat. I'm going to have so much fun with my little Lily who has become obsessed with the water. Good times.

No comments: