Monday, November 10, 2008

GoLite/Ankle Update

Finally!  I conversed with the team (through email) today and they're fine.  Everyone's healthy, no worst for wear; but definitely a more experienced team.  Apparently the course was tough, the areas in which they are/were green as an AR team came back to bite them a bit, but overall they put in a fine effort.  Apparently they had some difficulties that weren't totally their fault...and I'll just leave it at that.  But still, glad to know my peeps are back home in Boulder and a-ok!

My ankle felt really good today which is a big deal considering I went back to back on the road and mountain bike over the weekend.  A little stiff this morning, but the soreness was even better than it was over the weekend!  I'm off the to gym to pump up my girly-man arms, chest and back and then home to ice my ankle and wolf down some homemade brownies courtesy of my lovely bride.

Congrats on a strong effort Team GoLite!  I miss you guys.

No comments: