Saturday, November 29, 2008

November

I blame the lack of updates recently to death of my dog.  'nuff said.

Anyway, November has been my mountain bike rebound month.  I need to be building a base, and I'm doing that to a degree but I've chosen to mountain bike more than road bike for no other reason than it's more fun and pretty soon it will be snowy and icy and I'll be forced to road ride more anyway, so why not enjoy the fall from my mountain bike?

On the ankle front I've officially moved into "I'm almost there mode".  The soreness I feel now is more like re-building muscle soreness rather than awful, squishy, thick soreness.  The other night at the gym I managed to run three pain free laps which was almost euphoric for me.  So I should be on target to start training next month for the Fells 50k in March.

I'll have pics from a couple of rides as well as totals from those rides in the next couple of days.

No comments: