Friday, November 6, 2009

Good Lunch

So I'm weird in that I like to cook...but I never do. Ever. I rely on Carli (who is an awesome cook) for most dinners and when it's just Lily and me I make pancakes (and I'm hell at pancakes). So lately I've found an easy lunch. Boil some pasta with a bit of olive oil in the pot, when the pasta is about ready toss in some frozen broccoli, after a minute or so (so the broccoli can soften up) drain it and top it off with some butter and parmesean cheese. Enjoy. Great recovery meal and it only takes like 10-12 minutes.

I also have sworn off of sugar until Thanksgiving. I'm a sucker for sweets, mostly baked goods, and I'm easily swayed by the temptation of a chocolate chip cookie. To that end I'm purging myself of sugar for most of this month. I did relapse today. Peacuddy's had some fresh baked cookies out, and I indulged in one with Lily as we were spending the day together. But I'm confident that will be the only blemish in this endeavour.

In Waterbox news I'm heading out to Park City to start my new gig on 11/16. Get a quick tour of our new offices below.

2 comments:

Miss Midwesterly said...

ok. you have a pub and a ski lift. life is good. does this mean you are leaving us forevah on the 16th?

ct said...

Nothing permanent until next Summer. This is the first of what will become a monthly trip.

I expect you and Jimmy-Jam to come visit regularly. Seriously. We'll be centrally located to great trails and great snow...what else will you need?