Thursday, November 5, 2009

Nice Little Swim and a Career Move

Good gym day yesterday. Did a core-based lift than hit the pool.

I only swam for 15 minutes, my ankle was getting sore from the repetitive motion, but it was invigorating. Something to build on. The soreness in my ankle didn't feel like injury pain, but more like, yeah we have some re-building to do pain, so that's super encouraging. Today my calf and ankle have that great 'day after soreness', not 'holy crap I can't walk pain'...again encouraging. If I can keep on this track, maybe I'll be running again by...January? February? That'd be nice.

In other news I accepted a position with a new company...Waterbox. You haven't heard of them yet, because they're brand new. What you are going to see when the product hits the shelves (later this month at an REI near you...well, 27 doors to start) is going to blow you away! Stay tuned. For me this is a great career move...and perhaps another crack at western living? Waterbox is based in Park City, UT so before too long we may be headed back to the Rockies.

Ankle rehab tonight and more gym tomorrow.

1 comment:

Miss Midwesterly said...

so psyched about waterbox for you! congratulations!