Thursday, August 14, 2008

Daylight...she's a fadin'...



I've been able to get on the trails yesterday and today. Apparently the dark skies on Tuesday morning were mostly from the storm we were getting. That being said, even though I was on trails the past two days, it was just light enough. Pretty soon it will be too dark at that time, storm or no storm, and morning's will become road runs.




So the big loop is listed at Winnekenni (the one I did twice on Sunday and plan on doing three times on Saturday) as being 5.1 miles long. If that's accurate than I should hit 15 miles on Saturday and if I come through feeling pretty good, than I'll be more than ready for next weekend's 10 miler in Nashua.




Work is nuts right now. Super, super busy and between that and early morning runs I'm a bit tired today. The good thing is that I've been running in the morning and adding in some evening workouts at the gym so this afternoon I was pretty spent. Day off from running tomorrow (will hit the gym in the evening) than run Saturday/bike Sunday. Good times!

I need to get more creative on this thing...but usually when I have time to make posts it's late and I'm whupped and I'm not feeling like being creative...but it's on my radar. Stay tuned.

And as the pictures may indicate...I'm very much looking forward to some snow!

No comments: